We are looking to hire a Sells and e-commerce professional to manage our existing online fulfillment, e-commerce operations and grow sales numbers.
The role will be responsible for order fulfillment – preparing daily Internet orders for picking and packing and all customer services, dealing with customer inquiries and working with others to ensure that all customer orders are dispatched on time and more.
Duties of the E-Commerce Administrator:
- Administration of website content – optimizing and updating product listings, ensuring stock accuracy and availability at all times on our platform and other online channels.
- Able to manage time and resources effectively
- Organizing and processing inbound and outbound stock including new deliveries
- Efficient picking and packing of orders whilst making sure all customer requirements and delivery dates are met.
- Dealing with all customer inquiries – email, social media and telephone in a timely manner.
- Ensuring Client, resolution disputes and Payment issues are responded promptly and precisely.
- Attend events to push for sells
- Stock taking and management
- Some promotional and advertising work
- Other adhoc work when required
- Basic administration and customer service experience
- ecommerce experience at a seller level (not essential but preferred)
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
- The ability to work efficiently, accurately, pay attention to detail as well as using your own initiative
- Experience with Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Outlook
- Flexibility to increase workload in very busy times
- Basic Knowledge of SEO & digital marketing
Application Deadline : 29th January 2019
|Job Category||Keba clothing Ltd|