Keba clothing LTD is a branding and marketing agency in Kenya.
We are looking for an energetic, presentable, outgoing and self-driven Sales and Admin Intern to join the team.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
1. Assist in aggressively selling and marketing products and services; and securing clients
2. Proactively respond to client’s requests or enquiries and resolve complaints problems with appropriate management guidance.
3. Manage and update all social media platforms for the company and related ventures
4. Assist in writing effective marketing materials including proposals, reports, presentations and undertake full quality assurance to ensure that they conform to our company or client’s standards and will promote the image and objectives of the organization
5. Gathering market intelligence and working with the management to analyze results in relation to the agency’s marketing plans
6. Attends and contributes ideas to event planning meetings
7. Assist in co-ordination of events
8. Assist in overall administration work
9. Undertakes any other duties assigned by the supervisor
Education, Skills and Experience
Diploma in Marketing/Bachelor of Commerce Degree in Marketing
Excellent communication skills
Work experience in sales and marketing will be an added advantage
Proficient in social media handling
Ability to create creative concepts will be an added advantage
Good organizational and analytical skills
Candidates who meet the above criteria should submit their CV and application by 25 April, 2018
|Job Category||Keba clothing Ltd|